With the addition of my new project Sertz - the BoardGame Insert design tool for Windows, I discovered that my RealmSpeak web page wasn't working properly anymore. In particular, none of the download links were working!
After going into the web page editor tool (provided by my ISP), I then discovered that the tool no longer worked anymore either. Apparently it had been deprecated long ago, and I'm only just now noticing it because I rarely edit these pages anymore.
Fortunately, I was able to capture all of the content in the RealmSpeak page, and fire up a new tool to make the slick new page that is there now.
Of course, while the webpage is new, the content really isn't. Really no changes to the application since 2012, largely because it was feature complete, and few enough bugs that it is quite playable, even today.
I keep toying with the idea of creating a RealmSpeak 2 someday, using more modern technologies, and multiplayer from the ground up. I may still do that, and if something DOES happen, you'll probably hear about it here first.