- Fixed the bug that occurs when you try to run from a combat after being blocked during a move (HOORAY!!)
- Fixed the bug that causes the game to crash if a character dies while owning hirelings
- Fixed the bug where you are between two mountain clearings, each with a monster, and you cannot move because you are endlessly blocked!
- If you are blocked during your turn, the point at which it happens is denoted with the word "BLOCKED"
- Fixed "End Current Game" option. No more black-edge maps, or dead frames.
- Fixed issues with T Monster vs. mounted native (Rule 34.7/7)
- RED-side-up T Monster flips back when its target is dead
- Can choose a horse (or two) in the Combat Tester
- Native Archers roll 1 die instead of 2
- Hits that don't fatigue, wound, kill, or damage armor don't count when determining if combat ends
- Spellcasting is not considered "inactivity" for a round of combat (ie., combat can continue as long as spells are being cast)
- Swordsman only rolls 1 die when doing TRADE (not HIRE!)
- Can't cheat anymore by mousing over clearings, and finding out where state chits were hiding
- Fixed the bug where a spellcaster couldn't unselect other characters when casting an area effect attack spell
- Must place spell attack before being allowed to continue
- Doesn't offer buy drinks for FRIENDLY or ALLY when looking for block/battle at days end
- Magic Sight works with clearing pile now
- Can only save games during recording stage (Birdsong) - Save games should work more reliably now
- Finished Power of the Pit results
- T Monster flips to RED when their part/weapon hits
- Natives no longer ride horses in CAVES
- When running, targets are now disengaged
- Missile table WOUND result no longer wounds the archer doing the roll!
- Bug where Combat round sometimes doesn't get reset between battles is fixed
Unless there is a game killing bug in there, this is going to be the last release for awhile (several weeks). I've got a bunch of stuff going on, and I'm not going to be near my computer. You can continue to send bug reports, but don't fret if I don't answer my e-mail. I'll get to it again when things settle down, and pick up where I left off.
Thanks to everyone who sent me bug reports this week! The credit really goes to you for helping me find out what's wrong with RealmSpeak. I'm not sure I would have ever been able to fix that annoying "Run Away" bug if it wasn't for the playtesters. Some new playtesters (see the About box) found some particularly nasty bugs that I was able to get fixed in this release. Hooray!!