Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

RealmSpeak Coding Continues

It's been about a week since I've touched the code, but I finally had a few hours tonight to dig into it a bit. Being sick for over a week certainly hasn't helped!

Anyway, I changed my mind a bit regarding how the spell logic works, and thus have dismantled a bit of my Fiery Blast success. The primary reason for doing this, is that I was quickly painting myself into a corner, and decided it was better to fix the logic now, than have to mess with it down the road. I know that doesn't mean anything to any readers of this blog, but trust me, it was necessary.

I don't know if I'll have it all together for a release this weekend, but I'm thinking probably not. I really want the spell stuff in there solid, and that's going to take some work. If things fall in place quickly, you can bet I'll get a release out, and announce it on the RealmSpeak mailing list!

Thanks for being patient!

No comments: