Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2005

Lots of Feedback

Thanks! I'm glad there are so many of you downloading and trying version 0.4. The feedback I've been getting through the Wiki (thanks again to Petros for setting that up!), as well as through the MR discussion group and e-mail, has been very helpful.

I appreciate those of you that have taken the time to let me know about your bugs/issues. Its this kind of information that helps me improve RealmSpeak in the most expedient way. Thank you!!

I'll try to get version 0.5 up in the next couple of days. Some of the bugs/issues are just too annoying to leave alone, and I want them fixed. If you haven't downloaded v0.4, you might want to wait for v0.5 before you check it out. At least I wont change the resource pack on you again! ;-)

No comments: