-  - Fixed a game killing bug that only occurs if you play with development rules turned OFF
-  - The "Distribute" button was not working if none of the players had inventory, but did have gold. This is fixed.
-  - If you are blocked BEFORE your turn, you will not summon monsters anymore (as per the rules)
-  - When you aim to sell items to a native group, you will no longer be charged a TRADE action if you press cancel before proceeding.
-  - Boots are checked after ALL items are sold as a group, not individually anymore
-  - Abandoned treasures are no longer face up
-  - Characters killed by another character's attack spell transfer inventory correctly now
-  - When you are teleported by WISH, your hirelings will remain behind, as they should.