Here's what's new:
- New Color Magic requirement added
- Quest deck is now "shuffled" three times before drawing cards
- Enabled multi-board for expansion. NOT THOROUGHLY TESTED!!!
-  - Can edit fame/not/gold in the GM tool now
-  - Fixed a bug with the RelationshipChange reward in the quest builder.
-  - Roll of 4 on Toadstool Circle will correctly allow enchanting clearings in other tiles.
-  - Toadstool Circle Extra Phase is working again.
-  - Fixed an issue with Exorcise that was failing to target curses when no Imp/Demon was in the clearing.
-  - Fixed an issue with the Ghosts that was causing them to remain dead indefinitely (since last release)
-  - Character kill scoring is sorted in order so that characters killing characters that killed things get credit for notoriety and gold earned that round.
-  - Fixed target spelling on Broomstick and Guide Spider or Octopus spell cards.
-  - Removed misleading information on Read Runes button that suggested sites (Statue, Altar, Shrine) could have awakened spells on them (they cannot).
-  - Fixed the behavior of conditional fame with the guild items (like Pirate's Map)
-  - Followers can energize permanent spells by playing a color chit.
-  - Fixed an issue with conditional fame when playing with multiple boards.
-  - Fixed problem trying to trade with Warlock when you can't learn the spells.
-  - Fixed a bug that crashed combat when the Lich is killed with Magic (like Fiery Blast)