In any case, here's what's new:
-  - New VP option to allow each player to select any number of VPs when starting the game.
- Added some more details to the log to better explain the situation where a character is unable to perform actions while blocked.
-  - Altar/Shrine/TC/EM work correctly for summoning vistors/mission again.
-  - When buying from natives, don't show the names of treasures until they are being bid on.
-  - Pilgrim will no longer be blocked during the day by Demons/Imp.
- Power of the Pit "Rust" result will now correctly destroy armor that is already damaged.
-  - The Imp's Curse alone is not sufficient to keep combat going, unless it does real harm (fatigue chits). Multiple identical curses are logged for clarity.
-  - Day end trades no longer prevented if you are blocked during the day, or during combat!
- Curses will show up in exported character html now.
-  - "Wish for Health" no longer rests the chit you cast it with.