One cool thing that actually works now, is riding Flying Steeds. Yes, you can finally use the Control Bats spell to get around the board, or if you prefer, Transform a buddy into the Eagle, and jump on his back (provided you aren't too heavy!!) That could almost count as a new feature, I suppose...
With this release, I think I got the last of the bugs that caused a player to remain hidden regardless of their attack, and took care of some other irritating things that affected game play. I hope that makes it worth the download for you!
Anyway, here's what's new:
- Magic users casting area affect spells (ie., Fiery Blast) will properly become unhidden when targeting multiple targets again
- Players using "Watchful Natives" will no longer have trouble with monsters not moving to their own sheet on attacking from hidden.
- Can no longer press END when hidden with unhidden hirelings vs battling natives
- Getting a curse during SEARCH will properly charge you an action, when you have the Timeless Jewel
- New "Cancel Spell" button, in case you want to cancel the casting of a spell in combat
- Serious wound rolls are logged
- Flying Carpet works again
- Flying critters can follow now
- You can ride flying critters following you now (ie., Flying Steeds). Swordsman on an Eagle? Seems odd...
- Transforming no longer loses mission chits
- Killing transformed unhired native leaders (that's a mouthful!) properly drops groups inventory now.
- Fixed a synching issue with Power of the Pit and Curse
- Fixed a problem where Hired Leaders were becoming unhidden prematurely
- Fixed an issue where trying to enter a mountain clearing on your last phase with a pony was failing
- Hired Leaders and Controlled Monsters will no longer have the summon chits flip face down in their tile anymore
- Can flip Giant's clubs and Dragon heads if you control them (or absorb them)