Here's what's new:
- New Spells Working:
- Small Blessing (Works mostly, though the WISH table isn't complete...)
- Reset button on combat panel to allow "takebacks" during combat.
- Detail button on combat panel displays a text description of combat resolution.
- Maneuver hotspots are disabled if there are no attackers
- Luring from character sheets is supported. Click on the LURE hotspot without selecting an unassigned denizen to see this option.
- Changed buttons around a bit on SpellSelector (was a bit confusing)
- Can no longer close SpellSelector by clicking the "Close Window" box (was causing some problems)
- Reinstated code to allow selling of activated items (except activated potions, of course). All sold items are deactivated (and unalerted) on sale.
- Fixed the wording in the TRADE dialog to better describe what is happening (especially in the case of a BOON)
- Fixed a bug where your gold could go negative when turning down a BOON.
- Fixed a bug where having the ASHES curse prevented you from accepting a BOON.