- Soldier HQ - Vulnerability is Heavy, not Medium
- Octopus - RED attack speed is 4, not 2
- Silver Breastplate - Heavy, not Medium
- Shoes of Stealth - Missing text HIDE 1 die
With these errors, I decided it was time to proofread all the counter data, something I haven't done since the data was entered years ago (yes, years ago!). I found a few other errors which are fixed in 0.12:
- T Spider - Light side move time is 3, not 4
- Patrol 1 - front/back sides were backwards
- Morning Star - Unalerted speed is 6, not blank
I'm pretty sure that's all of them. I will provide a counter data sheet with all future release, generated directly off the XML data file RealmSpeak uses. This will allow players to check the stats, if they think something might be wrong during the game.
I just finished enabling the combat screen for every turn of the game. Several of you have been requesting this, so that you may do Encounters without enemies (running, spellcasting, etc). Of course, if you (like me) don't want combat to pop up every turn, there will be a checkbox to disable this feature on your main character window.
Speaking of which, I decided to rearrange the top of the character window a bit. That whole part of the window just seemed a bit chaotic to me, and needed some structuring. I think you'll like the result.
Okay, that's enough chatter for now. I've a got a couple more hours to work on the code, and time's a wastin!