Mostly just working through reported issues and feature requests. I think the list is down to only 34 items now!
Anyway, here's what's new this time:
-  - For map builders, enlarged the tile pick view, added the tile flipside, and made the tile currently being placed respond to the SHIFT key to show you the enchanted side.
- Some new house rules are available under the title "More House Rules":
- , - Fixed issues with Ancient Telescope, and Crystal Ball.
- Fixed a problem with REPAIR, HEAL, and FORTIFY as base character abilities.
-  - Fixed a problem with custom characters with light armor in a non-expansion game.
- Fixed a bug that was crashing the combat simulator when launching it in "Original Game" mode.
-  - Luring an attacker off another sheet no longer leaves a "ghost" image behind.
-  - A RED-side up monster on a native no longer prevents random assignment from occurring with other unassigned denizens.
-  - Host game setup dialog made slightly bigger to accommodate most OS's.